Why work with us?
Taking good care of employees is our company’s top priority. Creative spirit and positive working atmosphere has driven us to innovate and create ideas for years. A blend of experience of our senior workers, in collaboration with young, talented, and motivated recruits, allows us to overcome new challenges and deliver an abundance of fresh and creative ideas to our clients.
We believe in making employees feel like important, valued members of our team. This is exactly what motivates us to maintain a healthy workplace environment, which enables each of our employees’ personal and professional development and progress. We stand together, move the boundaries, offer the best … and that’s not where we’re planning to stop.
Currently Available Positions
We are offering you an opportunity to work in an advanced and stimulating work environment with individuals who love what they are doing and value quality as top priority. We continually expand our team and provide employees consistent opportunity to improve and develop new functionalities and solutions in a complex software system.
Qualifications and skills:
- At least two years experience in software development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven experience using following programming languages and technologies: C++, C#, .NET, .NET Core, WPF, WCF, WEB API 2
- Ability to develop software in object-oriented programming languages
- In-dept knowledge of relational databases
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in designing interactive applications
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Proven experience in „pattern design“
- Desirable experience in leadership roles
- Experience working with GIT system
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to detail
- Research, analyze and evaluate demands for software applications and operating systems
- Code reviewing and debugging
- Supervision and evaluation of Junior developers
- Collaborate with engineers to evaluate the interface between hardware and software
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Ability to document technical specifications and demands
- Knowing about application development life-cycle, from beginning to end
- Testing framework
- Proposing new solutions and optimizing existing ones
ABOUT EVONA ELECTRONIC
We are an ever-growing company based in Slovak capital Bratislava, with software development located in Mostar. We build complete business solutions based on top-quality services and high-quality products that we develop ourselves. Innovative, attractive and modern solutions, which are stable, of high-quality and reliable, guarantee our customers safety and give them the opportunity to realize their full potential. At the same time, our employees have a fantastic opportunity for personal and professional growth, developing software in a satisfying environment, using modern technologies. In an environment of cooperation and trust, we lead a successful company, based on the work and knowledge as the core values for satisfaction of customers, employees and workers.